Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving Roundup

For Thanksgiving, I am in charge of making this cake. I have made this cake before and it is always a super mega ultra hit. Maybe this year, in order to make it more bearable, I will outsource the peeling of the toasted hazelnuts to Ben "little fingers" BW.

Oh, the nickname game! Maybe I will play that game on the other blog this weekend after I remember who my family really is.

ANYWAY I am a historian and so I know that history repeats itself etc but now that I'm eight hours from flying out and wholly incapable of preparing any kind of food for tomorrow I'm thinking I want to make this tart instead because it's new! and exciting! and caramel is always a challenge.

Another challenge is the "recreate all of the January 2008 issue of Gourmet" challenge, to take place after school ends. I need seven people to subject themselves to this. Volunteers?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 30, 2008 at 4:32 PM , Blogger hallllllllllllllll said...

sign me up

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home