Sunday, November 23, 2008

here is a list

of all the things we ate at the third part of my birthday:

Oops, when I tried to paste this I came up with an Arthur Schlesinger, Jr. quote about Congress. My bad.


salmon tartare
mint tzatziki
eggplant spread
grilled pita bread
the most amazing crackers I've ever had in my life
fried goat cheese balls with red onion jam and honey
bacalao fritters
moules frites
duck confit phyllo cigars
grilled calamari with gigante beans
feta and spinach flatbread with raisins and pine nuts
fattoush with pumpkin and beets
greek salad
lamb tagine with beets and couscous
almond torta
milk chocolate budino
passionfruit panna cotta


1 Comments:

At December 8, 2008 at 12:44 PM , Blogger JCS said...

from now on the only thing i smoke will be duck cigars...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home